Class Cover is a successful education recruitment agency. We provide primary, secondary, SEN teachers and teaching assistants to schools across the South for day to day supply assignments, as well as long term and permanent roles. We have showcased below one of our compliance team, Sarah Lees – she assists us in maintaining the highest principles because we are holders of the REC Audited Education which is the gold standard in recruitment compliance.
Year started at Class Cover: Autumn Term 2018.
Best part of Job: Clearing teachers and teaching assistants to make them compliant.
Likes: Sunshine and happy people.
Dislikes: All Creepy Crawlies.
Favourite TV Programme: Game of Thrones.
Favourite Cake: Sarah loves all cake except Christmas cake.
Hidden Talent: Sarah is a cheerleader and she has previously cheered for the Buffalo Bills and the 49 ers!
Class Cover is a member of The Recruitment & Employment Federation (REC) who provide recruitment businesses with a wide range of training, legal, business and accreditation services. As a member of REC, we abide by the Code of Professional Practice which ensures that our whole recruiting procedure complies with the conduct regulations.
REC members are required to observe the highest principles of ethics, equity, integrity, professional conduct and fair practice.
Therefore Class Cover teachers are:
- Interviewed: All teachers attend a personal face-to-face interview with a qualified interviewer, prior to placement
- Identity checked: We verify the identity of each teacher against official documents i.e. passport, driving licence, proof of address etc.
- Enhanced DBS and Barred List checked
- Childcare disqualification declaration signed
- Qualifications verified
- Reference checked: We require at least two independent references
- Health checked: All our teachers must complete a medical declaration
- Identified for security purposes: A Class Cover security badge must be carried at all times when on school premises
- Permission to work for overseas teachers: We ensure that all teachers have been given valid and subsiding leave to reside and work in the UK
- Rehabilitation of the Offenders Act: All teachers are required to sign this during the application process
- Child protection training: Evidence is required or training provided.