Nursery teachers and Support Staff required in Brighton
An exciting opportunity has arisen for experienced Nursery Staff for a warm and reputable Nursery school in the Brighton area on a part time basis to start ASAP
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Are you a committed and passionate Nursery teacher?
Do you have a creative and proactive approach?
In return, you will be welcomed into a warm and friendly school in the Brighton area where you will support and engage pupils through this stage of their education.
The successful candidate will need the following qualifications and attributes:
- Ideally Cache Level 2 or 3
- Good knowledge of the current UK curriculum
- Relevant Experience
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management – reliable and flexible
- Right to work in the UK
Class Cover is an established and successful education recruitment agency in the South East. We provide outstanding primary, secondary, and SEN Teachers, ECT’s and teaching assistants to schools and nurseries.
By joining Class Cover you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates of pay
- Provide you with a dedicated consultant who will provide you with help and advice about our positions
- 5-step easy registration process
- Free access to our online CPD portal to keep your skills up to date
- Flexibility to choose when and where you would like to work
- Generous Refer a Teacher scheme
If you are interested in this unique position, we’d love to hear from you! Please apply by clicking the link below or send your CV.