KS2 SUPPLY TEACHER / Crawley / West Sussex
Class Cover are looking to recruit qualified (QTS) Primary KS2 School Teachers for local schools in and around the Crawley and East Grinstead areas.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a supportive Primary School?
Do you have a creative and proactive approach?
The Head Teacher is looking for:
- Experience in KS2
- Good behaviour management skills
- A real desire to make a positive difference to the pupils that you work with.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- A right to work in the UK is a must!
The position is full time
In return, you will have the opportunity to work with a fantastic team in a welcoming and supportive environment.
Class Cover are looking for qualified Primary and secondary school teachers to cover day-to-day and short-term supply in local Schools in and around Chichester, Bognor and surrounding areas.
Class Cover are one of the Southeast’s leading providers of supply teachers and teaching assistants. We provide an unparalleled level of service to both schools and education staff alike.
Why choose Class Cover as your supply agency?
- A leading agency in the Southeast
- Flexibility to pick and choose when you want to work
- Exceptional daily rates
- A very generous ‘Refer a teacher’ bonus
- Fully compliant to the Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to!
- A dedicated personal consultant who can provide ongoing support when needed
- Free online training to help with your professional development