KS2 Teacher / Year 6 Teacher / Redhill area / Surrey
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Teacher to teach KS2 -year 6 asap to the end of the academic year. No planning required!
Do must have:
- Be committed and passionate about teaching year 6?
- A DBS on the up-date service
- Good behaviour management skills
- A real desire to make a positive difference to the pupils that you work with.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- The right to work in the UK
A warm and reputable primary school within the Redhill and surround area needing a Year 6 Teacher to start work asap until the end of the academic year.
The position is full time
In return, the Teacher will have the opportunity to work with a fantastic team in a fun and welcoming and supportive environment.
Is this position of interest to you? Contact Clare on 01483 600115 or email email@example.com!
Class Cover are looking for qualified Primary and Secondary School teachers to cover day-to-day and short-term supply in local Schools in and around Byfleet, Woking and surrounding area.
Class Cover are one of the Southeast’s leading providers of supply teachers and teaching assistants. We provide an unparalleled level of service to both schools and education staff alike.
Why choose Class Cover as your supply agency?
- A leading agency in the Southeast
- Flexibility to pick and choose when you want to work
- Exceptional daily rates
- A very generous ‘Refer a teacher’ bonus
- Fully compliant to the Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to!
- A dedicated personal consultant who can provide ongoing support when needed
- Free online training to help with your professional development
Supply Teacher Requirements:
- Qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Knowledge of current curriculum
- Good Classroom management
- Flexible and adaptable