Primary / 1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant / Billingshurst, West Sussex
Class Cover are looking for a SEN TA to work with a young child with Downs Syndrome.
In return, you will be welcomed in to a warm and reputable primary school within the Billingshurst area.
As a Teaching Assistant you will be:
- Providing a healthy and safe learning environment for the child.
- Experience with 1:1 support an advantage.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Recording and reporting a pupil’s progress to the Teacher.
- Helping pupils stay focused during their learning.
- The right to work in the UK is a must.
This will be a part-time role, Monday-Wednesday.
Permanent, full-time and part time roles in all age groups are available and a highly competitive salary will be offered to enthusiastic and dedicated candidates.
Supply Teacher Assistants Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 weeks classroom experience
- Knowledge of SEN an advantage
- Experience in small groups work and advantage
- Flexible and adaptable
- Experience in nursery an advantage but not essential
Class Cover Supply Teaching Assistant benefits:
- A personal, friendly consultant on hand to assist you with advice, support, and plenty of details about your job placement
- Flexible work to fit around your personal and family circumstances
- The ability to manage your availability and view your schedule at any time of the day with your Class Cover diary portal
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- Unlimited free access to a wide range of online courses to keep your CPD current and relevant