Primary SEN Teaching Assistant / 1:1 support / Billingshurst, West Sussex
Class Cover are looking for a SEN TA to work with a young child who is autistic and non-verbal, to support their transition from Nursery to Primary School.
If you are patient, happy to work outside for large parts of the day and have a good understanding of play-based curriculum then this is the ideal job for you!
In return, you will be welcomed in to a warm and reputable primary school within the Billingshurst area.
As a Teaching Assistant you will be:
- Providing a healthy and safe learning environment for the child.
- Experience with 1:1 support an advantage.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Recording and reporting a pupil’s progress to the Teacher.
- Helping pupils stay focused during their learning.
- The right to work in the UK is a must.
The head teacher has offered this position to be a phased start with half days initially, but are happy to accommodate full days if needed for the right candidate.