Primary / Year 3 Teacher (Maternity Cover) / Crawley, West Sussex
Are you an experienced Year 3 Teacher?
Are you creative and proactive?
Are you available from the start of June until the end of Summer Term?
Class Cover have an exciting opportunity for an experienced year 3 teacher to cover maternity leave for a warm and welcoming primary school in the Crawley area.
This will be a full-time role, with full class room responsibility and planning.
Supply Teacher Requirements:
- Qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Knowledge of current curriculum
- Good Classroom management
- Flexible and adaptable
- The right to work in the UK is a must
Supply Teacher Duties include: –
- Supervising the children and being responsible for their physical, emotional, and social wellbeing
- Teaching all aspects of the primary curriculum
- Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy, safe, and stimulating environment
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of learners
- Presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range in the class
- Maintaining discipline through strong classroom management skills
As a Class Cover Supply Teacher, you will benefit from: –
- A personal, friendly consultant on hand to assist you with advice, support, and plenty of details about your job placement
- Flexible work to fit around your personal and family circumstances
- The ability to manage your availability and view your schedule at any time of the day with your Class Cover diary portal
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- Unlimited free access to a wide range of online courses to keep your CPD current and relevant