Primary Teacher / Year 5 Teacher / Billingshurst (Maternity cover)
Are you an experienced primary school teacher?
Are you creative and proactive?
Are you available to start over the summer term?
Class Cover have an exciting position for a Year 5 Primary School Teacher to cover maternity leave over the Summer Term.
This will be a full-time role, with full class room responsibility and planning based in a warm and welcoming primary school in Billingshurst, West Sussex.
Supply Teacher Requirements:
- Qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Knowledge of current curriculum
- Good Classroom management
- Flexible and adaptable
- The right to work in the UK is a must
Supply Teacher Duties include: –
- Supervising the children and being responsible for their physical, emotional, and social wellbeing
- Teaching all aspects of the primary curriculum
- Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy, safe, and stimulating environment
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of learners
- Presenting lessons that cater for the needs of the whole ability range in the class
- Maintaining discipline through strong classroom management skills
As a Class Cover Supply Teacher, you will benefit from: –
- A personal, friendly consultant on hand to assist you with advice, support, and plenty of details about your job placement
- Flexible work to fit around your personal and family circumstances
- The ability to manage your availability and view your schedule at any time of the day with your Class Cover diary portal
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- Unlimited free access to a wide range of online courses to keep your CPD current and relevant