Are you an ambitious Male PE Teacher looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have a proactive and creative approach?
Are you available to start ASAP?
A warm and reputable secondary school within the Farnborough area are seeking to appoint a PE teacher on a full or part time basis. The school is looking to fill short/long term and permanent roles.
The school’s mission is to provide first rate teaching, learning, and extra-curricular activities within a supportive and caring environment. In return, you will have the opportunity to work with a fantastic team in a welcoming and supportive environment.
As a successful candidate for Class Cover, you will need to have the following skills:
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
• Good knowledge of the current UK curriculum
• Experience in KS2/KS3/KS4/KS5
• Strong communication skills
• Excellent time management skills, someone who is reliable and flexible
• Right to work in the UK a must
Pay rates from £125 per day.
If you are a PE teacher who can engage and support pupils through this stage of their education and would like an opportunity for a new challenge, we’d love to hear from you!