Are you an ambitious Secondary Maths Teacher looking for a new opportunity?
Do you have a proactive and creative approach?
Class Cover are working with a warm and reputable Secondary school within the Wokingham, Berkshire area who are seeking to appoint a Maths Teacher on a Permanent basis.
The school’s mission is to provide first rate teaching, learning, and extra-curricular activities within a supportive and caring environment. In return, you will have the opportunity to work with a fantastic team in a welcoming and supportive environment.
As a successful candidate for Class Cover, you will need to have the following skills:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Good knowledge of the current UK curriculum
- Experience in KS3/KS4
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent time management skills, someone who is reliable and flexible
- Right to work in the UK
Class Cover is an established and successful education recruitment agency in the South East. We provide outstanding primary, secondary, and SEN Teachers, ECT’s and teaching assistants to schools and nurseries.
By joining Class Cover you will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates of pay
- Provide you with a dedicated consultant who will provide you with help and advice about our positions.
- 5-step easy registration process
- Free access to our online CPD portal to keep your skills up to date.
- Flexibility to choose when and where you would like to work.
- Generous Refer a Teacher scheme
If you are a Maths Teacher who can engage and support pupils through this stage of their education and would like an opportunity for a new challenge, we’d love to hear from you!