At Class Cover we are looking to recruit SEN Teachers and Assistants located in the East Sussex area.
The positions can be on a full or part time basis.
A SEN School Teacher must have the following skills and attributes:
- Be qualified School Teacher with QTS.
- Have expert knowledge of Special Educational needs and how to adapt learning styles
- Have experience Teaching students with a range of special educational needs
- The right to work in the UK is a must
- Have or be able to apply for a DBS on the update service.
A SEN Teacher Assistant must have the following:
The Ideal Teaching Assistant Will
- Have experience working as a Teaching Assistant, working closely with children with additional needs.
- Be able to assist students in their own care plan.
- Understand special educational needs as defined in the SEN Code of Practise.
- Be able to assist in the personal, emotional, and social development of students.
- Have a caring nature and passion for their job.
For all SEN Teachers and Assistants they should feel motivated, passionate and excited to begin the next stage of their career.