SEN Teaching Assistants required / Burgess Hill area
Do you want to inspire young children?
Have you Teaching Assistance experience of at least 6 weeks?
Have you proven Special Education Needs experience
Yes? please read on..
Class Cover are looking to recruit SEN teaching assistants to work in class room environments or in small groups. For more information please contact me asap.
As a SEN Teaching Assistant you will be:
- Getting the classroom ready for lessons and clearing away afterwards so as to maintain a safe and clean environment
- Assisting Teachers in preparing the lesson materials and school equipment
- Recording and reporting a pupil’s progress to the Teacher
- Helping pupils stay focused during class hours
- Supervising group activities, sports events and school outings
- Helping Teachers manage student behaviour
- Looking after children who are unwell or upset
- Providing a healthy and safe learning environment for children
At Class Cover we can offer a variety of Teaching Assistant and Learning Support Assistant roles to suit your requirements. Whether that be a permanent or long term contract or having the flexibility of day-to-day supply.
Permanent, full-time and part time roles in all age groups are available and a highly competitive salary will be offered to enthusiastic and dedicated candidates.
Supply Teacher Assistants Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 weeks classroom experience
- Knowledge of SEN an advantage
- The right to work in the UK is a must
- Experience in small groups work and advantage
- Flexible and adaptable
Class Cover Supply Teaching Assistant benefits:
- A personal, friendly consultant on hand to assist you with advice, support, and plenty of details about your job placement
- Flexible work to fit around your personal and family circumstances
- The ability to manage your availability and view your schedule at any time of the day with your Class Cover diary portal
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- Unlimited free access to a wide range of online courses to keep your CPD current and relevant