Primary Supply Teachers / Salisbury / Wiltshire
Class Cover have been approached by lots of local primary schools in the Salisbury and surrounding areas to recruit Supply teachers to carry out day to day supply and long term assignments in their classrooms.
Class Cover are one of the leading providers of supply teachers and teaching assistants across the Southeast and we provide an unparalleled level of service to our staff, schools and education staff alike.
If you are a qualified Primary School Teacher or ECT looking for day-to-day cover or short/long-term supply in Primary Schools in and around the Salisbury area
Why choose Class Cover as your supply agency?
- A leading agency in the Southeast
- Flexibility to pick and choose when you want to work
- Exceptional daily rates
- A very generous ‘Refer a teacher’ bonus
- Fully compliant to the Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to!
- A dedicated personal consultant who can provide ongoing support when needed
- Free online training to help with your professional development
Supply Teacher Requirements:
- Qualified teacher status (QTS)
- Role Suitable for ECT’s
- Knowledge of current curriculum
- Good Classroom management
- Flexible and adaptable
If you are based in the Salisbury area and would like to find out more about our positions please contact Shelley on: 01730 770600 or email: email@example.com.