Recruitment Consultant and/or Senior Recruitment Consultant
An exciting opportunity to join a lively and hardworking team!
Do you want to earn uncapped commission with generous basic pay?
Class Cover are looking to recruit an experienced recruitment consultant or senior recruitment consultant to join our busy Pulborough office to help with our expansion into new areas as well as maintaining and developing a hot desk. As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for meeting sales targets and achieving a strong rapport with new and existing clients. In this fast-paced role, you will be working in a close-knit team and will have the ability to adapt and focus on differing tasks.
Class Cover is an established and successful education recruitment company providing outstanding primary, secondary and SEN teachers, ECT’s and teaching assistants to schools throughout the South East for day-to-day-, short-term, and long-term assignments. We are now looking for a new team member to cover the South East. Class Cover is celebrating 20 years of trading in 2023 and is focused on building our winning reputation.
- Generate new business through telephone and face-to-face activities
- Recruit quality candidates and conduct the interview process
- Place candidates in client schools in either short-term or permanent positions
- Take part in additional activities such as open days to generate further sales
- Ideally previous experience as a Recruitment Consultant or in a sales or business development environment
- Excellent communication and administration skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Good time management, organisation skills and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to prioritise and escalate jobs where necessary
- Good IT skills – you will need a high level of computer literacy and will need to be comfortable with a range of software
- Clean UK driving licence
- Hands on experience as a recruiter
- Experience in sales
- Experience in business development
- Driving Licence
- Salary from £24000-£35000 plus a very generous uncapped commission and bonus scheme
- 30 days holiday
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
If you would like further information about this role please contact Clare on 01483 600115 or firstname.lastname@example.org.