SEN / Supply Teaching Assistants Required / Woking / Surrey
Supply often leads to permanent work!
Class Cover are looking to recruit both Teaching Assistants and Learning Support Assistants for our local Primary Schools based in Woking.
At Class Cover we can offer a variety of Teaching Assistant and Learning Support Assistant roles to suit your requirements. Whether that be a permanent or long term contract or having the flexibility of day-to-day supply.
Permanent, full-time and part time roles in all age groups are available and a highly competitive salary will be offered to enthusiastic and dedicated candidates.
Supply Teacher Assistants Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 weeks classroom experience
- Knowledge of SEN an advantage
- Experience in small groups work and advantage
- Flexible and adaptable
Supply Teacher Assistant Duties:
- Be professional, punctual, and committed to improving the lives of young people
- Ideally have mainstream, SEND or Teaching Assistant experience supporting pupils academic attainment
- Be resilient and motivated, with a positive attitude
- Have an enhanced DBS on the update service or be willing to undertake a new disclosure, you will require this to work as a Teaching Assistant within schools
Class Cover Supply Teaching Assistant benefits:
- A personal, friendly consultant on hand to assist you with advice, support, and plenty of details about your job placement
- Flexible work to fit around your personal and family circumstances
- The ability to manage your availability and view your schedule at any time of the day with your Class Cover diary portal
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- Unlimited free access to a wide range of online courses to keep your CPD current and relevant