Teaching Assistant KS2 / East Sussex
Class Cover are looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant in KS2 who is enthusiastic and experienced. The position is to start after half term and for the right candidate could lead to a permanent role. The role itself is flexible and will involve supporting individuals, small groups and some whole class support. The applicant will need to be adaptable, able to show initiative and have the confidence to work independently or as part of a team. Experience in KS2 is essential for this role.
At Class Cover we can offer a variety of supply teaching assistant roles to suit your requirements, whether that be a new role or long term contract or want the flexibility of choosing when and where you work.
Permanent, full time and part time roles in all age groups are available and a competitive salary will be offered to enthusiastic and dedicated class teachers.
Supply Teaching Assistant Requirements:
- Knowledge of current curriculum
- Good Classroom management
- Flexible and adaptable
Supply Teaching Assistant Duties include: –
- Supervising the children in small groups or on an individual basis
- Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy, safe, and stimulating environment.
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class of learners that have needs
- Maintaining discipline through strong classroom management skills
As a Class Cover Supply Teaching Assistant, you will benefit from: –
- A personal, friendly consultant on hand to assist you with advice, support, and plenty of details about your job placement.
- Flexible work to fit around your personal and family circumstances.
- The ability to manage your availability and view your schedule at any time of the day with your Class Cover diary portal.
- Competitive daily rates of pay.
- Unlimited free access to a wide range of online courses to keep your CPD current and relevant.